In this article, we answered 4 frequently asked questions about Google advertising.
What is Google ADS?
Google Ads is an advertising service that allows you to advertise almost anywhere available through Google. Although many search engines offer this service, the fact that Google is by far the most used search engine in Turkey makes this service more important for e-commerce sites.
Users search Google for products to buy, places to go, and what to do about certain topics. Advertising through Google Ads; It helps the advertiser site show its products and services in relevant searches or locations. With this service, which can be used both on desktop and mobile, you can attract visitors to your website, communicate with potential customers and increase your sales.
Bringing together different advertising models, Google Ads is a service that contributes to the growth of e-commerce businesses. The person or institution that wants to advertise with Google ADS can simply create an ad by entering details such as title, ad text, image, link (URL). However, this business also has its subtleties, and some details need to be paid attention to in order for the advertisement to be a source of income, not an expense item.
What are Google Ad Models?
Google Ads is much more than just advertising with a standard text or image. With the advertising models it offers, it allows users from all sectors to reach a general or specific target audience with the right image, sound and text.
- Shopping Ads: Google shopping ads are the service that delivers the products and services on your e-commerce site to potential customers through the shopping tab of the search engine.
- Search Ads: Search network ads are the system that shows your e-commerce site in the first place in searches made within the specified keywords.
- Remarketing Ads: Remarketing ads are a system that increases brand awareness and reminds past users of a product or service.
- Display Network: As the name suggests, the display network model, which includes image-based advertising campaigns, is an effective method to find the right target audience.
- Youtube Ads: YouTube, the rising trend of recent years, is one of the most convenient channels for advertising. YouTube ads appear at the beginning of the video, in the stream, or in the ad space on the side of the video.
What is the Daily Budget?
We always emphasize the importance of optimization when managing our ADS campaigns. So why are we doing this optimization? In order not to waste our money. To get more conversions for less money. Of course, while doing this, we need to set a daily budget. The daily budget is the amount you set for each ad campaign that allows you to specify how much you want to spend on average per day.
What are the Advantages of Google Ads?
With the widespread use of the Internet and the development of technology, the number of advertisements given in digital media has increased. In this context, one of the most popular advertising platforms has been Google.
Google is the most important search engine used by people today. In addition to this feature, Google has become the new advertising platform for those who will advertise. In other words, Google acted as a bridge between those who want to buy and those who will sell. Google offers a wide variety of marketing areas to its users with “Google Ads”.
- Gets Your Business Found
- You Can Reach Your Customers On The Internet
- The Upside Ad Creation Advantage
- Low Cost Advantage
- Controllable Cost Advantage
- Offers the Opportunity to Create Targeted Advertising Campaigns
- Instant Measurable and Reportable Feature
- Has Controllable Flexible Advertising Structure
Google Ads is an advertising service that allows you to advertise almost anywhere available through Google. Google ads are the channel where the most budget is used in the internet advertising ecosystem. Google ads started operating in November 2000. It currently has more than 1 million users.