Injection cosmetology has pushed plastic surgery into the background. So, in order to prolong youth and allow the skin to remain the same fresh, healthy, wrinkle-free, just a few beauty injections are enough, for example, if you buy Dysport injections.
This is a botulinum toxin-based drug. It is used to eliminate mimic wrinkles on the face, as well as for hyperhidrosis – increased sweating of the armpits, arms, legs.
How does Dysport work?
The drug blocks the motor impulse from the nerves to the muscles. As a result, those muscles that contribute to the appearance of expression lines are compressed. Do not worry that after the injection, the whole face will become motionless: the procedure involves the local injection of Dysport, so everything will be in order with facial expressions.
Where can you inject Dysport:
- around eyes;
- nose bridge area;
- armpits (with hyperhidrosis).
What should not be done before the procedure?
Do not take antibiotics 10 days before the procedure.
For 2-3 days, you need to bend over as little as possible. Any physical activity will lead to increased stimulation of blood flow to the face. And, if the day before you went in for sports or cleaning, and then went to Dysport, the drug may be distributed unevenly.
For 2 nights it is better to sleep on a high pillow.
For 3 days it is worth giving up alcohol, coffee and smoking. They also affect blood microcirculation, so it’s best not to risk it. Otherwise, the drug, as with physical exertion, may be unevenly distributed.
When is the effect of Dysport injections?
You will notice the first effect 2-5 days after the procedure. And the final one – only after 12-14 days.
Dysport injections can be administered to those who have:
- there are wrinkles and creases in the forehead;
- folds on the bridge of the nose and between the eyebrows;
- wrinkles in the corners of the eyes;
- mimic wrinkles on the face;
- any imperfections in the neckline;
- asymmetry of eyebrows, cheekbones is observed;
They are divided into relative and absolute.
The first are:
- pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- chronic diseases at the stage of exacerbation;
- the affected area of the skin where you need to inject the drug.
In the list of absolute contraindications:
- individual intolerance to the components of the drug;
- pathology of the cardiovascular system;
- respiratory failure;
- autoimmune neuromuscular diseases;
- problems with swallowing function;
- endocrine system diseases.
Can I drink alcohol after dysport?
No, it is prohibited for 2 weeks. The fact is that any alcoholic drink “turns off” the effect of the drug, therefore, if you carry out the procedure, and then decide to drink, we can assume that everything was in vain.
When should you start getting beauty injections?
It all depends on age, and each has its own characteristics.
I would divide it into 3 categories:
- 20-25 years old. At this age, the skin does not need injections, but only high-quality cleansing and moisturizing. There may be problems with acne, but in order to get rid of them, there are different solutions, but not injections. If you need to improve lips, buy lip filler injections online.
- 25-30 years old. It is already possible to start the prevention of aging, which is always associated with a lack of hyaluronic acid. With age, the skin becomes less elastic, the oval of the face may even “float”, the level of elasticity decreases. Therefore, injection cosmetology will come to the rescue.
- 35+ years old. The skin tone decreases and the skin gradually lose its elasticity. More and more wrinkles appear at the corners of the eyes. And you can fill them with Dysport or Botox.