In the past, free movies and TV shows were only broadcasted from cable TV at particular hours. It wasn’t fun but with the evolution of technology. One is at liberty to watch movies, live TV, shows, sports and more entertainment anytime. Streaming apps and devices flock to the tech market, making it easy to access online streaming content. tv zion is an excellent example of a third-party streaming app offering on-demand videos. Online streams get the best of movies and TV shows for free. The streaming app has a simple user interface with a huge movie and TV show library.
The TVZION streaming app is compatible with many streaming devices such as Firestick, Fire TV and Android TV boxes. The TVZion APK and other IPTV services such as sportztv fit in the best streaming apps for the Firestick list. TVZion offers a free streaming service on Firestick and Android TV box. However, it has a paid version TV Zion club membership. The premium version provides a fast streaming service and better features compared to the free account.
VPN for TVZion
VPN services should be mandatory for all streaming apps to mask identity from ISP and protect your data from hackers. Online streaming attracts surveillance from the government and ISP. They monitor every activity and getting involved if any streaming apps violates piracy policies. Currently, TVZion has legal issues and not working. This is an everyday phenomenon for streaming apps, especially third-party apps.
Installing TVZION on Firestick and Fire TV
Enabling unknown sources
TVZion is a third-party app and not available on the Firestick app store. Therefore, the user needs to side-load the app to enjoy the services. First, you need to change some Firestick settings to accommodate the app.
- Go to the setting menu on the Firestick homepage.
- Proceed to the “MY Fire TV” tab and click it to continue.
- Select the “developer” tab followed by “apps from unknown sources.”
- Please turn it on in case it is off.
TVZion APK installation process
- To get the app working, you require a download app to side-load TVZion on your Firestick.
- On the Firestick homepage, select the “search icon.”
- Enter the downloader” to get some results and click the suitable downloader.
- Now click on the downloader app and select the download button.
- Install and open the downloader app to proceed.
- The page will show two options “allow” and “OK.”
- Select the URL tab and enter the app web link.
- The option will redirect you to the TVZion website page; click the “download” button.
- Give the process some time and click the “install” tab.
- The page will display a confirmation message. Click the “open” tab to use the TVZion app on your device.
How to use the TVZion APK of your Firestick
The TVZion app will not show on the Firestick homepage immediately. Instead, the user can access the app in few steps as follows:
- Using the Firestick remote, press the home button continuously until the new menu tab show on the screen.
- Select ‘apps” to open the installed app list.
- Click on the TVZion app to open.
- A new option will show (what new, changelog, etc.) select the “OK” button to continue.
- The TVZion premium membership pop up will show; click the back button to remove the request.
- The menu will show different TVZion features; some are set by default (Movie), and you can click to explore (TV).
- To access other features or titles, click the search button. One can also upgrade to Zion club membership by clicking the cloud icon on the menu.
The installation process is simple and similar to other Android devices. Ensure to get a good VPN service for your streaming apps.