With the rise in digital India campaigns, more and more businesses are converting to digital platforms. Almost everyone owns a smartphone to perform daily activities like banking, calling, gaming, and entertainment. Online gaming has seen a sharp rise during the COVID 19 pandemic as people took to their smartphones for entertainment. One such game is the Teen Patti Game. It is an online gambling game available to anyone who signs up on the app. Teen Patti Game is not just a gambling game in India. It is also a way of having family fun, celebrating festivals, honoring traditions, and making money at the same time.
The online casinos and cricket betting industry are still new in India. It has a very high potential as gambling is a part of Indian culture and traditions. Gambling websites have made it very easy for anyone to go and register themselves as a player, choose the amount to play, choose other players, and pick the game of their choice like poker, blackjack, or Teen Patti.
Teen Patti Game
Out of the above games, Teen Patti Game is especially popular in India. It is often played as a tradition during festivals like Diwali. Teen Patti Game is similar to poker, but it is still different as it uses only three cards to play. If you are a newcomer to card games, don’t worry, many online videos are explaining the rules. The process of signing up for a game is made super easy by the best betting sites in India.
Now before you can go to one of the best betting sites in India and sign up, you should read the following key points:
- Teen Patti is played with a 52 card deck. The cards rank from ace to two.
- The minimum number of players required is 3. With each deck of 52 cards, a maximum of 7 players can play.
- 3 cards are distributed to each player. The cards are face down.
- Before the first round of betting can begin, all the players must agree upon a minimum amount. This is the Boot or minimum stake.
- As the betting starts, each player either chooses to place a bet or folds his cards. This bet amount gets added to the Boot and is later won by the winner of that hand. While choosing to bet, the player has two options, to play “seen” or to play “blind”. If they play blind, it means they cannot see their cards before placing the bet.
- If only two players remain and one is blind, the other can ask for a show of cards.
- The game will end in one of two ways: if all but one player folds, the remaining player will win the hand. If all but two players have folded, the remaining players will show their cards. The one with higher ranking cards will win. If they have equal ranking cards, the one that requested the show loses.
- If you are in doubt at any time during the game, you can request the person who bet before you for a sideshow. It can be accepted or rejected. If accepted, you can compare your cards. Whoever has higher ranking cards will continue to play, and the other will fold their cards.
- Finally, Teen Patti Game has a different ranking order as follows:
- Trail- Three of a Kind, e.g., AAA
- Straight Flush – Pure Sequence, e.g. Three consecutive cards of the same suit.
- Straight – Sequence, e.g., three consecutive cards of different suits.
- Flush – Colour, e.g., three cards of the same color, the highest-ranked card wins in case of a draw.
- Pair – Two of a kind, e.g., two cards of the same rank, the highest-ranked 3rd card wins in case of a draw.
- High Card – If no player has a pair or any of the higher combinations, the player with the highest-ranking card wins.
Online betting and gambling apps and websites give us easy access to fun, entertaining games that are also an opportunity to earn some money. Teen Patti is one of India’s most popular card games, and now it is also available online through an easy signup process. Check out some of the best betting sites in India for fun games.