Over 2 billion users use the WhatsApp instant messaging application every day. One sought-after feature is scheduling messages on WhatsApp .
With the normal version of WhatsApp, you must use one of the applications listed below. With a WhatsApp business account, you can program them in the app directly like [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2].
Schedule a message on WhatsApp with an app
Applications for scheduling WhatsApp messages exist. They are accessible for owners of an Android smartphone with the exception of Scheduled which is available on iOS but which only has a rating of 2.1.
Once you’ve downloaded the app, the first time you run it, you’ll need to go through a three-step process to give it all the permissions it needs to run. In each step there will be a shortcut to the function you need to enable and an explanation of what he wants each of the permissions for.
On the main screen you will see all the scheduled messages, which, if you are using it for the first time, will be nonexistent. On this screen, click on the + button you have in the lower right corner to display the options of what you can do, and in that menu choose the Schedule Message option that will appear.
After an explanation screen on the operation which will appear the first time and where you just have to click on OK to skip it, you will access the message configuration menu. In this screen, you have all the elements to configure the message you want to send, and we will now tell you what each of the options we have numbered does:
- Enter the recipient: this is a search engine that uses your address book, and with which you must choose who you want to send the WhatsApp message you are going to configure.
- Calendar: In this section, you can click the date and time you want to send the message to to configure them.
- Repeat: You can choose not to repeat the message or to resend it every hour, every day, every week, every month or every year.
- Add files: you can choose a file that you want to attach to the message, but to use this option you must be registered in the app by creating an account.
- Select the app: You have the choice of sending a message using WhatsApp or WhatsApp Business, depending on which one you have installed.
- Ask before sending a message: If you activate this option, you will receive a notification at the precise moment when you must decide whether or not to send the message. If you uncheck it, the message is sent without you having to confirm anything.
Write message: In this field, you must click to write the message you want.
Once you have configured the message to your liking, all you need to do is click on the send button at the bottom right and it will be scheduled at the time you specified.
The app has a side menu where you can access the sections it offers. If you click on the Calendar option, you will see all the messages that you have scheduled, and you can also see the notes or tasks that you have scheduled if you choose this option instead of scheduling a message. You also have a settings button in the left column with the gear icon.
If you go to the application settings, you can deactivate the Add “Sent with Shadow Blade 5e” option so as not to automatically include this text in the message, but for that you will have to register in the application. Here, you can also choose whether you want to validate a contact before sending the message or send it automatically, or the duration of the countdown.
Once the app is installed, you will need to follow the following steps:
- Open the app and sign in, either using your Facebook account or signing up with an email and password.
- You will see a menu with different options in which you will have to click on “WhatsApp”.
- The app will ask for permissions in order to function properly, grant them all.
- To schedule a message to be sent, all you have to do is look at the top area and click on “Add WhatsApp Contact”, where you need to add the contact in question.
- In the next field, enter the message you want this person to receive. You can even add photos, documents, audio tracks, etc.
- Then, where it says “Schedule”, you need to choose the date and time you want the message to be sent.
A reminder is sent shortly before the time to send the message. So when we see this reminder, we have to deactivate the mobile to unlock it or be aware that the phone is not locked at the time of sending.
Another setting on your device that can be a nuisance when trying to use SKEDit is battery optimization, so we recommend that you turn it off for this app. Don’t worry if you don’t know how to access this menu as the app will walk you through the process, directly opening the mobile specific settings.
First, you need to install Scheduled, an application that allows you to compose messages and schedule them to be sent.
This method allows users to schedule a message to be sent on a specific date and time and is used in all messaging applications such as Telegram, Signal, among others.
Next, users need to register and allow Scheduled access to messaging apps like Telegram, Messenger, Twitter, email, and WhatsApp. As this is an app that demands accessibility, it is 100% legal and not banned by any of the companies.
The last step is to choose the contact, press the “create” button and fill in the corresponding fields to program a message. The app allows you to enter text as well as the exact date and time you want the message to be sent. At the time of sending, the application sends a reminder and you just have to click on “send” to confirm the sending of the message.
It also allows you to schedule the sending of the same message every day, every week, every month or every year. It is a good application for those who cannot remember special dates like birthdays.
On the other hand, the app also has a web version which allows you to compose emails and schedule them. It supports platforms like Gmail and Outlook and also offers different models.
Scheduled is free, but it offers a premium subscription for those who want to add more than four pending messages at the same time. This version costs $ 3.49 per month and you can queue an unlimited number of messages.
How to schedule a message in WhatsApp Business
This option only works on professional WhatsApp accounts. Programming messages on WhatsApp is not possible on personal accounts.
The WhatsApp message scheduling feature is available for business accounts, used primarily by businesses and entrepreneurs who use the instant messaging platform as their primary means of communication.
If you have a business or company with a Whatsapp number, this option is very effective if you cannot reply to messages immediately or if you are out of the office.
Texts can be sent to all contacts or to specific contacts and it is also possible to schedule their automatic sending at certain times, for example when the company no longer provides services.
Here’s how to do it:
Touch the More Options icon> Siege of orgrimmar entrance> Vacation Message.
Activate Send away message.
Tap the message to edit> OK.
Enter the Schedule option and choose from these options:
- Always send: to send the message automatically at any time.
- Personalized programming: to send the automatic message only at specific times.
- Outside office hours: to send the automatic message only outside office hours. * This option is only available if you have defined opening hours in your company profile.
In the Recipients option, select one of these options:
- Everyone: to send the message to everyone who writes outside of office hours.
- Those not in your address book – to send the automatic message to all numbers you have not saved.
- All except to: to send the automatic message to all numbers except the selected ones.
- Send only to: to send the automatic message to the selected recipients.
- Finally, select the save option and you are done!