The Explorer, now in its sixth generation, has been integral to the Ford family and consistently evolving. Modern customers are mighty pleased thanks to this utility vehicle’s technological advancements.
With safety and convenience features to boast, the new age Ford Explorer now gives you a choice between all-wheel and rear-wheel drive. This automobile can comfortably seat seven passengers. Its ten-speed automatic transmission and powerful, mid-sized, turbocharged engines appeal to the Explorer. In this article, you will learn more about Ford Explorer and its rising popularity in the three-row SUV category.
Ride in Style
To appreciate the peppy performance and attractive styling of the car, it is important to learn more about Ford Explorer. The relevant aspects of this Ford model, as enumerated below, will give you a comprehensive assessment of the SUV’s road worthiness.
Safe Four-Wheel Drive
Significant structural improvements and a complete redesign of the Explorer’s safety frame equip it to handle otherwise challenging situations impeccably.
The vehicle’s additional safety features include pedestrian detection, automatic emergency braking, and pre-collision assist, which explain its incredible safety record. Should your Explorer detect a pedestrian or vehicle in your path, the brakes apply automatically to prevent an imminent collision.
Depending on the model and package you opt for, the Ford Explorer rewards you with an impressive selection of features. These include:
- Adaptive cruise control with speed sign recognition to ensure your SUV journeys at an optimum pace.
- Blind-spot alerting helps you navigate spots that are particularly blinding without putting you or another in harm’s way.
- Automatic LED headlights on sensing poor light conditions, switch on to improve visibility, and dim automatically when an oncoming vehicle approaches.
- Lane-keeping system is an intelligent feature that alerts you if you drift away from your lane while driving by scanning your vehicle’s position.
- The rear-view camera allows you to reverse with confidence. Its built-in washer keeps your camera lens dust and debris-free.
- Heated and ventilated seats
- Wireless phone charging
- Twin-panel power moonroof allows natural light to stream in and opens the sky, thus, giving you a fascinating glimpse of the outdoors.
- Multi-contour front seats
- Powerful audio system
- Cross-traffic alert helps detect traffic behind when backing out slowly from a driveway or parking lot.
- USB charge ports
- Rear entertainment system
- Android Auto and Apple CarPlay compatibility are equipped with pinch-to-zoom navigation and Enhanced Voice Recognition capabilities.
- Customizable driving information display
The Explorer’s adjustable interiors deliver comfort and space for your entire family. Owing to your ride’s athletic build and connected technology, you are prepared for whatever lies ahead. With a capable and reliable mode of transport to depend on, every adventure becomes an experience worth savoring.
This SUV effortlessly supports your active lifestyle with its conveniences and comforts. The spacious interiors can easily accommodate your kids, pets, camping gear, sports equipment, and whatever else you need to load into this exploration-friendly vehicle. You can also fold the vacant seats to make room for cargo.
Trailer Sway Control
The vehicle has a provision to select from among seven drive modes. This also allows you to tow a hefty camper without the latter slowing down your SUV.
Its sway control feature enables you to selectively brake and adjust engine power to keep your trailer stable. Towing large loads is not a challenge when you are in control.
Navigates Tough Driving Conditions
Armed with an intelligent four-wheel drive and Terrain Management System, the Ford Explorer delivers traction in keeping with your driving conditions. Even when conditions are rough, in-built technology assists you in navigating this automobile and tackling any adventure safely.
The pricing for the base model of Ford’s Explorer range of SUVs begins at USD 35,040 and goes upwards of USD 55,000 for its top-trim line-up. If you want a vehicle that delivers good value on every dollar invested, the mid-level Limited model checks all the required boxes at USD 47,290.
Features you benefit from with a Limited model include 20-inch wheels, leather upholstery, adaptive cruise control, a 12-speaker audio system, power-folding third row, and power-adjustable steering wheel. This edition also has a turbocharged four-cylinder engine that propels your automobile with authority.
You can choose between limited or powertrain warranty coverage for your Ford Explorer. The former is applicable for a three-year timeframe or 36,000 miles, while the powertrain warranty extends to 60,000 miles or five years, whichever comes first.
It will help you significantly to do your research and learn more about Ford Explorer to be able to make a decision before making an investment. When looking to buy the Ford Explorer, trust an exclusive and reputed Ford dealership serving the community for years through a capable and friendly team of representatives.