If you’re interested in learning more about UPDF – Easy PDF Editor, you’ve come to the right place. This program offers everything you could ever want in a PDF editor in one easy-to-use package, and it has no restrictions on file formats. Not only does it edit the texts in PDF, it also provides several image editing options and is extremely easy to handle. To get started, download the free software and check out the features of UPDF.
UPDF can View PDF Files for Free
If you’re in the market for a free PDF editor, you’ve come to the right place. This program enables you to edit PDF files using the edit and markup toolbar and has other hidden features, like bookmarks. It also has tools for text, image, and signature markup. You can adjust page calibrations and scale pages using the Measure feature, and all tools are located in the toolbar.
Speaking of the viewing PDF features, you can view your PDF document in four modes:
- Single Page View
- Two Page View
- Two Page View
UPDF can Edit PDF Files for Free
Speaking of the editing features of UPDF, you can add new text to PDF, and you can also edit text in PDF.
- You can add new text by clicking the “+ Text” option. Click the select the position to insert the text.
- You can modify the text on your PDF document. Click the text, and you can edit the text as you are editing in a word processor. Very smooth.
- You can add images in PDF too. Click the “+ Image” option, and then select the image to insert. You can then adjust the position and size of the image.
- You can edit the image too. You can crop, extract, replace, cut image in PDF.
UPDF can Annotate PDF Files for Free
Annotating a PDF is important and you can share the PDF document with others to review the content. If you are using PDF contract, you should make clear about the contract details and make all the information correct.
- You can add highlights, underline, strikethrough and squirely line to texts.
- You can add sticky notes, text boxes, typewriter to your PDF document.
- You can draw shapes on your PDF document, including lines, arrows, shapes etc.
UPDF can Organize PDF Files for Free
You may need to organize PDF pages. UPDF lets you rotate the pages in PDF, delete unwanted pages, and extract a page to a single PDF document.
- To organize PDF pages, you need to click the “Page” tab and then select the “Left” “Right” option to rotate a page.
- You can click the “Extract” option to extract the pages into a separate new PDF document.
- If you want to remove a page that you don’t want it, then you need to choose the “Delete” option. Or you can press the DEL key on your keyboard.
Except the features mentioned above, UPDF will add many new features in this year. For example, you will be able to turn scanned PDF into searchable and editable texts with the OCR feature. You will be able to convert PDF to other formats without losing the formatting. You will be able to create and fill PDF forms with UPDF. In conclusion, UPDF is a useful and free tool for Windows and Mac users alike.