A blockchain is nothing but a data structure that provides a digital, decentralized transaction record that cannot be updated or corrupted. Blockchain technology grew in popularity as the basis for Bitcoin, but its applications extend far beyond cryptocurrency. Because blocks on a blockchain can include any information, blockchain technology is versatile and can be utilized in other applications such as medical record-keeping and vehicle or real estate title transfers. According to prominent industry analysis, the worldwide blockchain market is predicted to increase from USD 3.0 billion to USD 39.7 billion from 2020 to 2025, with a CAGR of 67.3 percent.
Delhi’s Blockchain sector is booming. Delhi and its satellite towns have one of the largest Blockchain job markets in the world. Several business-friendly rules exist in Delhi, making it easier for companies to enter the blockchain bandwagon. Thus, making Delhi an ideal place for testing out various aspects of Blockchain. Anyone who has been trained and accredited in Blockchain technology has a decent chance of finding a job in this Indian city.
The online Blockchain Training in Delhi includes several hands-on projects and exercises that will help you develop your abilities in a real-world professional environment. You’ll be able to advance your career much more quickly this way. Check out the courses listed below to get started learning about blockchain technology now!
What is a Blockchain?
A blockchain is a permanent, distributed, sequential list of transaction records disseminated over a network in real-time. Blockchain technology helps record many types of transactions in which data is sensitive or is targeted by hackers for unauthorized copying or other illegal activities. Blockchain technology is used to record transactions in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. It allows recording contracts, medical information, monetary transactions, and many more business applications on a blockchain.
Why enroll in the Blockchain course?
- Demand – It’s no secret that blockchain technology is one of today’s most in-demand professions. As a result of the severe shortage of experienced developers, salaries have risen dramatically.
- Compensation – It is estimated that blockchain engineers in Silicon Valley earn on average $158,000 a year.
- Opportunity – Blockchain applications are of interest to everyone, from large banks and technology companies to small startups, governments, and venture capital organizations. Most industries offer a wide variety of job opportunities, which makes them quite enticing to job seekers.
- Specialization – Specialized skills are required to develop blockchains in addition to helping you acquire these talents. A good course or certification signals this to potential employers. A Blockchain certification from a reputable authority on your resume reduces the recruiting risk for the recruiter.
Benefits of Blockchain course
This course introduces you to blockchain technology and explains its foundations. Beginners can learn about the importance of consensus in transactions, how transactions are kept on the Blockchain, the history of bitcoin, and how to utilize bitcoin. It will introduce Ethereum and its programming language to you as well. You will also create a smart contract on a private Ethereum blockchain and deploy it using the web and console interface. Use-cases and examples are used throughout the course, which makes learning more engaging.
Top online Blockchain courses
- Professional Certificate Program in Blockchain Technology (Simplilearn): In addition to world-class instruction and outcome-focused bootcamps and projects, IIT Kanpur curated this blockchain certification course to provide you an inside look at real-world blockchain applications that you can use. Participants were given 70+ hours of applied learning and 50+ hours of self-paced learning modules covering Blockchain’s most in-demand skills in a four-month intense program co-created with IIT Kanpur. It is designed for software developers, IT professionals, engineers, analysts, and technical leads. It will cover topics such as blockchain applications, Bitcoin, platforms using Blockchain, application building on Ethereum, Hyperledger, and other prospects of Blockchain.
- Best Blockchain Course for Business by The Linux Foundation (edX): Teaches business experts the building blocks of blockchain technology and future applications and use-cases. In the lectures, they are given ideas and suggestions on using them in their respective fields of expertise. To begin, design simple apps and learn how you may use them to solve problems that arise in everyday business scenarios. Students will learn about cross-industry use cases and ongoing projects as the difficulty of the lectures increases.
- Blockchain Security Training Course (GreyCampus): Along with a comprehensive overview of blockchain security challenges, this course will also help you recognize and differentiate between security assaults and threats. Various security procedures and risk management techniques are also discussed to have a thorough grasp of blockchain technology’s inherent security features and risks. On top of that, you will learn how to do a security risk analysis on a blockchain network.
- Blockchain: Foundations and Use Cases (Coursera): This course provides a comprehensive introduction to blockchain technology for developers and non-developers, regardless of their background. The course will expose you to a few concepts underpinning decentralization and the reasons for the excitement surrounding this technology. You’ll learn about Blockchain and its technologies in the first three modules. In the 4th module, you will know beyond bitcoin and explore a next-generation blockchain called Ethereum to introduce you to what current blockchains can do.
- Blockchain Fundamentals Professional Certificate (Berkeley): Besides learning about blockchains’ ecosystems, this certification will teach you about the technology’s central ideas and technologies. It will cover blockchain systems and distributed ledger technology in detail. This course will teach you how blockchain technology works and build hypotheses and models based on factual information.
Especially in an era where technology is driving the majority of sectors, digital skills have become increasingly vital. As far as our connected world is concerned, Blockchain technology has the potential to have a significant impact. Giant institutions around the world are embracing blockchain technology, which is rising in popularity. Thus, the demand for Blockchain expertise has skyrocketed. The Blockchain certification courses are specifically intended to allow you to explore all aspects of blockchain technologies and how they address enterprise business requirements at your own pace. During this course, you will learn how to communicate effectively and pragmatically with business executives.