For years, women have been told to stay away from any type of cream that contains THC or cannabidiol because it might cause cancer. However, a recent study found that the amount of THC in some creams is so low that there is no way the cream could get to your brain and cause potential damage. Therefore, it’s time for women to rethink their fear and realize the true facts about what they put on their skin.
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND WHEN IT COMES TO SKINCARE AND BEAUTY TIPS;
- There is no such thing as a “safe” skincare or beauty product.
- All pharmaceuticals and beauty products are put through a long, complicated, and expensive process to be approved as safe.
- Products that are legalized by the FDA are not necessarily “natural” or better for you.
- The majority of skincare products contain chemicals and toxins that will disrupt your body’s natural hormone cycles, which can lead to fertility issues, early onset of breast cancer, cysts on your ovaries, endometriosis, an imbalance in neurotransmitters that affect mood swings, the list goes on and on!
- Skincare products should be at least 85% natural ingredients if they want to call themselves a “natural” product. You should also note that there is no specific age from which you can start using anti aging products. Most women are under the misconception that they should only start using anti aging skin care products after they cross forty. That is not true. It ultimately depends on the kind of stresses, tensions and pollutants your skin is exposed to.
WHAT ARE THE TOP SKINCARE AND BEAUTY TIPS THAT WOMEN DON’T HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT?
- Expensive products are not better for you.
- Using oil-free makeup doesn’t mean less oil on your skin.
- There isn’t a single sunscreen that is safe to use on your skin regardless of the SPF number.
- Almost every product that you are using contains chemicals and toxins that might be harmful to your body’s health if exposed over a period of time (even natural products).
- Every skincare and foundation product you are using contains harmful chemicals and toxins that could be causing cancer in your life.
- It’s not worth paying for products that contain synthetic ingredients, silicones, propylene glycol and soy oil.
- There is no such thing as a “natural” skincare or beauty product that is free from man-made chemicals or toxins.
- Hemp based products are a wonderful alternative to synthetic skincare products (not only for their environmentally friendly makeup but also for their ability to be absorbed into your skin).
- All products that are made in the USA contain a higher percentage of toxic ingredients than products made and sold outside of the United States.
- There is no such thing as a product that can help you achieve clear skin without first getting to the root cause of your acne or blemishes.
- The more expensive a product is, the more toxins it contains. Expensive doesn’t always mean healthy or better for you!
- Beauty products with chemicals break down your skin’s natural ability to protect itself from harmful viruses, bacteria, infections and parasites.
HOW DOES SKINCARE AND BEAUTY TIPS HELP WOMEN?
The main reason skincare and beauty tips should be shared with other women is because they contain powerful information that can help improve the quality of life. The most common health issues women suffer from are acne, wrinkles and cystic acne (just to name a few). These common skin problems are caused by internal factors that women don’t know about and more importantly, how to fix them. Therefore, getting the right information at the right time can change a woman’s life for the better. The top skincare and beauty tips can help women by educating them about the products they are currently using, which allows them to make their own informed decision about what is good for their skin and what isn’t. There are many services available for professional hair removal in NY , body wraps, and facials. However, the most important skincare and beauty tips that women can use on a regular basis is to use less expensive products that don’t contain harmful ingredients or toxins.
WHAT SKINCARE PRODUCTS DO WOMEN USUALLY USE AND WHY DO THEY SELL WELL?
- Most women still use the same beauty products they have been using since they were young. Women tend to stick with the same brands that they grew up with even though these companies are known for including toxic chemicals in some of their products.
- Professional hair removal in NY offers affordable services that most women can afford.
- The average woman spends $1,600 a year on makeup and beauty products that won’t even help her fight off an infection or heal her skin.
- Almost all hair removal products contain harmful chemicals that can cause cancer over a period of time if they are used regularly.
- Most women don’t know the ingredients in their skincare products or the type of sunscreen they use contain toxic chemicals that aren’t safe to use on your skin in high amounts (which is why you should never apply sunscreen to your skin without wearing lip gloss first).
There is a huge opportunity for women to save money and protect their health by using less expensive products that don’t contain harmful chemicals or toxins. There is no question that the ingredients in skincare products vary a lot, but you should stay away from any product that contains phthalates, parabens or synthetic ingredients. It’s important for women to understand the natural ingredients that are best for their skin if they ever want to achieve clear and healthy skin. Women should also realize their income level will have a big impact on the type of skincare products they buy because they will be able to afford more expensive products that do help boost collagen production, increase blood circulation and improve cell turnover (which can lead to younger looking skin).