Every day is Valentine’s Day when the love is strong and the attraction is stronger. But, it goes without saying that a day specifically dedicated to the saint who gave them up for their romantic interest is not that bad of an idea.
Demarcating one day of the year as an occasion to convey affection and feel affectionate can do wonders to our emotional health and wellbeing. Although there are innumerable ways to express warmth and love, what better way than meticulously curating a gift that stands out, is personalized, and embodies all your passion?
Well, the answer is almost nothing. Simultaneously, it is undeniable that in a world of inundated options, making the right choice may seem daunting. But, fret not as we are here to help you out and make your 2022 Valentine’s Day all the more special.
We have decided to divide the article into parts – one with gifting options for long-term couples, and the other with ideas for singles or people who are just venturing into commitment, as we are aware of the many nuances that come with each of the two distinct yet delectable stages of romance.
Unique Valentine’s Day Gifting Options for Long-term Partners
If you have been with your significant other for quite some time, and you want the next Valentine’s Day to be all the more remarkable, then you are at the right place. So let us look at a few gifting options that will sweep your partner off their feet.
- Everything Customized – Incorporating customized elements is a foolproof technique to make any gift memorable. From hoodies to T-shirts to bands and necklaces, the scope of customization is quite remarkable and near-infinite. For Valentine’s Day, we suggest that you give your loved one a customized ring or necklace that embodies some special event during your relationship.
- Gift Sets – They make an excellent gift as they look plush and are very usable, as well. Gift sets are more feasible in contexts when you know your partner reasonably well, as then you can opt for gift sets that they will find helpful or they might have been eyeing for a long time. For example, a gift set containing luxurious bath and body products is great to present to your long-term sweetheart.
- Jewelry – Diamonds are a girl’s best friend, but if they seem too far-fetched or out of budget for the next Valentine’s Day, then you can opt for high-quality artificial jewelry. Nowadays, the market is inundated with premium jewelry pieces that come at an affordable price. So, make her feel more beautiful by curating a particular jewelry set that reflects your passion and affection.
- Holiday Package – The contemporary reeks of stress and woes, especially adults. But, you can help yourself, and your significant other unwind this upcoming Valentine’s Day by planning a full-fledged holiday retreat. We can confidently assert that a weekend getaway is one of the best things that you can give your partner as in today’s day and age of direness, we all need a ‘sweet escape.’ If traveling out of town seems too much of a hassle, then you can plan a ‘staycation,’ which is all about indulging in luxury, self-care, and holiday vibes in a resort or holiday inn within your locality or on the outskirts. So, if you are keen on rekindling your love this next Valentine’s Day, then planning a holiday together will be your best bet.
- Matching Tattoos – Well, the best part about sending gifts to a long-term partner is that you know their likes, dislikes, and the extent of adventure they will take up. So, if your partner is up for it, then two of you can get matching tattoos this next Valentine’s Day and further ingrain your love and affection for one another.
Now that we have elaborated on the gifting options for long-term partners for the upcoming Valentine’s Day let us move towards the gifting solutions for singles or newly-committed couples.
Unique Valentine’s Day Gifting Options for Newly-committed couples
To begin with, the stage of the relationship hardly matters when your intentions are pure and your affection comes from a place of honesty. Whether you are on the talking stage, asking out your long-time crush, or are venturing on the big ‘first date,’ making efforts always goes a long way. So, let us guide you in your journey to find the perfect gift for your partner.
- Gift Cards – The daunting aspect of diving into a new relationship is the quest that follows of further knowing your partner. So, the possibility of finding a feasible gift becomes tough. But, a foolproof way to make your date feel special the next Valentine’s Day is by presenting them with gift coupons. Nothing makes a woman happier than a shopping voucher from top clothing brands.
- Anything With Flowers – In times of worry, the ideal gift option – flowers are always ready for your rescue. From movies to music videos, the media we consume is drowsy in fairytale romance where sending and receiving flowers is every day. But, in real life, people receive flowers very rarely. So, we assure you that gifting a bouquet or floral assortment to your new partner is not ‘cliché’; instead, it is a clichéd way to strengthen your bond and make her feel special. At Flower Club, they offer you all kinds of gifting flowers and when you place an order for Valentines Day Flowers in Melbourne, they assure you that you will get the best service and quality of flowers.
- Handmade Perquisites – The optimal time to present handmade gifts to your loved one or your romantic interest is when you are at the threshold of the intimate affair. So, this upcoming Valentine’s Day, you can display your sincere love to your new date by gifting them anything that you have made from scratch; it can be a card, a beaded ring, or even a cupcake.
There we have a comprehensive listing of gifting options catered to people in distinct stages of their relationships. So although Valentine’s Day is important and fun, don’t leave your affection and love bound to one particular day. You should love, and you deserve to be loved like there is no tomorrow.