If you want to build a website, you must have a domain name. Usually, the webmaster who builds the website will register a new domain name to build the website. Some webmasters will preemptively register some old domain names to build the website and use the old domain name to build the website. Website SEO optimization is a big help, so when we need an old domain name, we have to check the historical age of this domain name by Domain age Checker Tools to determine whether this domain name is an old domain name.
The effect of domain name age on website weight
The duration of the domain name’s existence in the search engine will impact the weighted inclusion. Because search engines believe that the length of time a website exists is a factor in evaluating the quality of a website. So how does the age of the domain name affect the weight of the website?
In search engines, the useful life of the domain name, that is, the length of time the website exists in the search engine, is one factor that evaluates the website’s quality. For example, some websites will not continue to operate for several months due to the abandonment of domain names, and some websites will continue to optimize to meet users’ needs. The running time will be longer and longer. Search engines will give these websites a higher weight.
Ways to check the age of the domain name
In the first step of website diagnosis, the relevant information of the domain name is often checked, such as the age of the domain name or the registration time of the domain name, as well as the changes of the domain name owner and history. The relevance of the domain name and website to other websites is unknown. Factors composed of your domain name trust, etc., are one of the SEO factors that affect the website’s ranking.
So, how should we check the age of a domain name? Generally, there are many Domain age Checker Tools to check the age of a domain name. After entering this site, enter the domain name of the site and click “SEARCH” to display the domain name information.
How to check the domain name and the age of the owner of the website
- We need to use some webmaster tools to check the website’s age.
- Click on the SEO comprehensive query of Webmaster Tools.
- Then enter the website’s domain name you want to query in the input box, and press Enter directly or click the “query” at the back.
- Then, you will enter the basic information page of the website. Behind the column with [Domain age], below is the opening age of the website. There is also the age at which the website’s domain name expires. After the website expires, the website will be scrapped if not renewed.
- Behind the [Domain Recording] column, you can see whether the website has been filed. If it is filed, you can see the name of the website owner, whether it was registered by the company or by an individual, and the time of the file.
The domain name can be described as the face of the website. Whether the domain name is good or not will have a significant impact on the future development and operation of the website. However, with the increasingly developed Internet, good domain names have been registered today. At this time, it may be an excellent choice to buy a website on other platforms. It can have a good domain name and the weight and content you need.