Among all digital banking apps available in app stores, customers prefer only a few since they offer all features that facilitate superior online banking. Here are five digital banking apps providing the best mobile banking experience.
IDFC FIRST Bank’s mobile banking app
The first app on your list must be IDFC FIRST Bank’s mobile banking app. This online banking app efficiently complements IDFC FIRST Bank’s savings account-related services. Here are the app’s features:
- The app’s features help you save more. IDFC FIRST Bank offers the “Zero Fee Banking” feature on its savings accounts. This feature allows you to access around 30 savings account-related services without any charge, such as – IMPS (Immediate Payment Service), ATM withdrawal charges, and SMS alert charges. The app has features like Track Your Expenses that help you budget better to save more.
- IDFC FIRST Banks mobile banking services offer additional modes of online transfer. Customers are now looking for multiple online transfer modes in their mobile banking apps to avoid depending on one option. IDFC FIRST Bank’s mobile banking app offers two other options besides UPI (Unified Payments Interface), IMPS, NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer), and other popular online transfer methods.
- The app facilitates you budget better. The “Track Your Expenses” feature helps infer learnings from your previous expenses to save more. The Zero Fee Banking feature and Track Your Expense help you significantly grow your savings.
- You can benefit from increased accessibility. IDFC FIRST Bank’s digital banking app offers easy access to your Fixed Deposit (FD) account, personal loan details, and bank account balance. You can contact IDFC FIRST’s customer support team anytime through the app.
iMobile app by ICICI Bank
The following features of the ICICI Bank iMobile app make it a popular choice for customers:
- You can purchase a FASTag, view your FASTag balance, and manage multiple FASTag accounts using the iMobile app.
- ICICI Bank sends you personalized recommendations through the iMobile app.
- You can also open FDs, RDs (Recurring Deposits), or iWish deposits account.
HDFC Bank’s Mobile Banking app
Here are the prime features of HDFC Bank’s MobileBanking app:
- HDFC Bank’s online banking app helps you view your account balance in real-time and pay credit card bills instantly.
- You can transfer funds between HDFC bank accounts or other accounts via IMPS, UPI, NEFT, and other payment methods.
- HDFC’s “cardless cash” facility enables sending cash from an HDFC Bank account to anyone with a valid mobile number.
Axis Bank’s mobile app
Here are the main features of Axis Bank’s mobile app:
- You can open a bank account instantly through the Axis Mobile app.
- You can view your UPI transaction history very conveniently using the app.
- The Axis Mobile app helps you make utility bill payments to over 200 registered billers.
SBI’s YONO app
State Bank of India’s YONO app offers the following features to customers:
- The “Quick Transfer” feature facilitates instant online transactions to any bank account.
- The “One View” feature helps you link all your relationships with all SBI entities (credit cards, Life Insurance, General Insurance, Accident Insurance, mutual funds, etc.) in one app.
- The app helps you access an Overdraft Facility against your FD directly through the app.
Before opting for a particular mobile banking app, you must analyze the savings account from various banks. A savings account like IDFC FIRST Bank’s that helps you save more with features like “Zero Fee Banking” is recommended for a waiver of charges for 28 commonly used savings account services and a superior banking experience.