In mechanical transmission, in order to reduce the speed and increase the torque accordingly, an independent transmission component with fixed transmission ratio is often installed between the prime mover and the working part. It is usually composed of gear transmission (or worm transmission) enclosed in the box. This independent transmission component is called reducer. (in some machines, it can also be used to increase the speed) is called reducer.
Reducer is a relatively precise machine. The purpose of using it is to reduce the speed and increase the torque. It has a wide variety, different models and different uses.
Commonly used reducer categories:
- Cycloidal pinwheel reducer;
- Hardened cylindrical gear reducer
- Planetary gear reducer;
- Soft tooth surface reducer;
- Three ring reducer;
- Crane reducer;
- Worm reducer.
Features of reducer:
- The reducer commonly used for belt conveyor is the national standard gear reducer. This reducer can transfer a certain load, with compact structure, high efficiency, reliable operation, long service life and small amount of maintenance.
- The principle of bevel gear vertical output shaft reducer is that the gears on the input shaft and the gears on the driven shaft meshed and driven are bevel gears, and their axes are perpendicular to each other. During installation, the motor axis is in the same axis with the center line of the reducer. Using this reducer can reduce the floor area and reduce the amount of civil works.
- Worm and worm gear transmission: a transmission mechanism in which the teeth on the worm and the teeth on the worm gear mesh with each other to reduce speed and increase torque. The worm gear and worm installed in the box is called worm gear reducer.
- Cycloidal pinwheel reducer
Cycloid pin gear reducer is a novel transmission machine which adopts K-H-V planetary transmission principle with small tooth difference and cycloid pin tooth meshing. It is widely used in driving and deceleration devices in textile printing and dyeing, light industry and food, metallurgy and mining, petrochemical industry, lifting and transportation, engineering machinery and other fields
All transmission devices of planetary cycloid pin gear reducer can be divided into three parts: input part, deceleration part and output part. A 180 ° offset double eccentric sleeve is installed on the input shaft, and two roller bearings are installed on the eccentric sleeve to form an H mechanism. The center holes of the two cycloid wheels are the raceway of the rotating arm bearing on the eccentric sleeve, and the cycloid wheel is meshed with a group of ring-shaped needle gears on the needle gear to form an internal meshing reduction mechanism with small tooth difference (in order to reduce friction, in the reducer with small speed ratio, the needle gear is provided with a needle gear sleeve on the needle gear).
When the input shaft rotates with the eccentric sleeve for one cycle, due to the characteristics of the tooth profile curve on the cycloid wheel and its limitation by the needle teeth on the needle gear, the motion of the cycloid wheel becomes a plane motion with both revolution and rotation. When the input shaft rotates forward for one cycle. The eccentric sleeve also rotates for one cycle, and the cycloid wheel rotates a tooth difference in the opposite direction to obtain deceleration. Then, with the help of the W output mechanism, the low-speed rotation motion of the cycloid wheel passes through the pin shaft. To the output shaft to obtain a lower output speed.
(a) High speed ratio and high efficiency
With advanced transmission, the reduction ratio of 1:87 can be achieved, and the efficiency is more than 90%. If multistage transmission is adopted, the reduction ratio is greater.
(b) Compact structure and small volume: due to the planetary transmission principle, the input shaft and output shaft are on the same axis, so the structure is compact and the volume is small.
(c) Stable operation and low noise: the cycloid needle teeth have a large number of meshing teeth, large overlap coefficient and the mechanism of stable parts, so that the vibration and noise are limited to a minimum.
(d) Reliable service and long service life: for the main parts are made of bearing steel, they are quenched (HRC58-62) obtains high strength, and rolling friction is adopted for component transmission contact, so it is durable and has a long service life.
If you have any questions about conveyor ,please send email to BAI-OTT.